I have written popular tech articles featured in various publications:
- Towards Data Science
- The Startup
- Level Up Coding
- Towards AI
- Analytics Vidhya
- Data Driven Investor
I also have experience writing detailed technical documentation for open source projects:
My broad technical and business experience allows me to fulfil the brief while also educating the target audience clearly.
Some highlights to introduce my articles:
- Clean Up your own Model Data without leaving Jupyter - tutorial leading the reader through the use of a new open source package (Jupyter Innotater) to solve a real-world machine learning problem.
- Jupyter is the new Excel (but not for your boss) - popular article reviewing the available options for exporting a Jupyter notebook.
- Data Scientists are Dangerous - thought-piece introducing the motivation for a new data science infrastructure company.
- 5 Ways to make development with GitHub Actions more efficient - educational overview of CI/CD techniques, designed as an SEO lead magnet for a couple of related products.
- Structuring GitHub Actions Safely - high-level educational guide to structuring CI/CD pipelines in GitHub.
I am available to advise on strategy and write technical articles and documentation on a contract basis, for educational or marketing purposes. Please contact me for an informal discussion.